Truth

"The voyage of discovery is not in seeking new landscapes but in having new eyes." ~Marcel Proust

15 agosto 2011

Cosas Novedades

....which translates to "New Things"....but "new" on many different levels. Welcome to yet another new aspect of my life: a blog. A donde fueres, haz lo que vieres translates to "wherever you go, do as you see" and is the mexican phrase equivalent to "when in Rome, do as the Romans do." And so, this blog will document my quest to become Mexican over the next 4 months of this semester. While in Querétaro I will be studying at Universidad Autónoma de Querétaro, living with a host family, and diving into a culture that I am already very much in love with.
 I made it to Querétaro safely and am quickly adjusting to a completely new lifestyle. Just wanted to get this up and running but I will be posting again soon with an update on all that has happened already! 

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario