Truth

"The voyage of discovery is not in seeking new landscapes but in having new eyes." ~Marcel Proust

02 septiembre 2011

Me duele la garganta...

Es la verdad. It is Friday night which also means I have been in Mexico for exactly 3 weeks. (wow!) I have made it 3 weeks without getting sick at all....until now. If you haven't already closed the page for fear of me going into horrifying details about time atop the porcelain throne, there is no need to fear. "Garganta" means throat. One minute I felt great, and the next I felt like I had swallowed a cactus. This is going to be a weekend to lay low. Pain in the throat tonight has already been soothed by a miel y lyptus paleta (Honey and eucalyptus sucker...Gracias Señora!), music, and a very lively thunderstorm right outside my window. I'm taking the night off so that I don't have to be "under the weather" in more ways than one! Buenas noches :-)

2 comentarios:

  1. Am I the only one who comments on your blog? Maybe.
    Hope you feel heaps better asap. And feel free to bring me back a honey & euc lollipop. Sounds delish. "Under the weather in more ways than one"...? Yeeessh.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Thanks! and I think so... you are just my number one fan. Ok maybe only fan. But hey...love you for that!

    ResponderBorrar